GamingWarZone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Chat Box for the homepage
How to Play Music From Music Section While Using Internet Browser EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 3:44 pm by Rican Blaze

» Fun Rabow Six codes
How to Play Music From Music Section While Using Internet Browser EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 10:49 pm by Wrath_Maker

» Fun RB6 Cheats
How to Play Music From Music Section While Using Internet Browser EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 11:45 pm by Wrath_Maker

» Good Strategy When Fighting a VS
How to Play Music From Music Section While Using Internet Browser EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 10:14 pm by chocolatefuzz

» SPIDERMAN SEEN CLIMBING THE EMPIRE STATE BUILDING!!!! (NO JOKE!!!!!)
How to Play Music From Music Section While Using Internet Browser EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 10:37 pm by cali3

» Quick Q PPL...
How to Play Music From Music Section While Using Internet Browser EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 8:38 pm by Wrath_Maker

» How To Get Outfit From GTA III (may contain spoilers)
How to Play Music From Music Section While Using Internet Browser EmptyWed May 28, 2008 7:01 pm by cali3

» How To Restart A Stalled Car
How to Play Music From Music Section While Using Internet Browser EmptyWed May 28, 2008 6:54 pm by cali3

» This Is Pretty Cool, Try This...
How to Play Music From Music Section While Using Internet Browser EmptyWed May 28, 2008 6:49 pm by cali3

Poll

How to Play Music From Music Section While Using Internet Browser

Go down

Did you have laggy results?

How to Play Music From Music Section While Using Internet Browser I_vote_lcap0%How to Play Music From Music Section While Using Internet Browser I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
How to Play Music From Music Section While Using Internet Browser I_vote_lcap100%How to Play Music From Music Section While Using Internet Browser I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 3 ]
How to Play Music From Music Section While Using Internet Browser I_vote_lcap0%How to Play Music From Music Section While Using Internet Browser I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

How to Play Music From Music Section While Using Internet Browser Empty How to Play Music From Music Section While Using Internet Browser

Post  .:Mr. Zero:. Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:21 pm

This is important you guys follow the order I make to reduce the amount of lag you will have on the internet browser.

Note: Before doing this, make sure you check if your internet connection is AT LEAST OVER 20%( Go to settings; network settings; then, I think, check connection list. It'll show the kind of connection you have + the internet connection%). This is important!!!

1st- Load up your internet browser and go to an almost empty web page(like google's home page), alllowing it to also load up completely.

2nd- Press your PS button on the controller[if you don't know,(Lol) it's the button with the Playstation symbol).

3rd- Move over to your music section, choose a playlist(recommended), and select your song.

4th- Press your PS button again, move the menu cursor away from the music section, and then press the PS button again.

5th- Kazaam! Viola! Bam! You now can now explore the internet with the enjoyment of background music from your own playlist.

Note: I left a poll for you to put in your results of this "trick". Have fun! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
.:Mr. Zero:.
.:Mr. Zero:.

Number of posts : 52
Chicago : Monterey, California, USA
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Back to top Go down