GamingWarZone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Chat Box for the homepage
Good Strategy for a sniper battle in Pirate Fortress EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 3:44 pm by Rican Blaze

» Fun Rabow Six codes
Good Strategy for a sniper battle in Pirate Fortress EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 10:49 pm by Wrath_Maker

» Fun RB6 Cheats
Good Strategy for a sniper battle in Pirate Fortress EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 11:45 pm by Wrath_Maker

» Good Strategy When Fighting a VS
Good Strategy for a sniper battle in Pirate Fortress EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 10:14 pm by chocolatefuzz

» SPIDERMAN SEEN CLIMBING THE EMPIRE STATE BUILDING!!!! (NO JOKE!!!!!)
Good Strategy for a sniper battle in Pirate Fortress EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 10:37 pm by cali3

» Quick Q PPL...
Good Strategy for a sniper battle in Pirate Fortress EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 8:38 pm by Wrath_Maker

» How To Get Outfit From GTA III (may contain spoilers)
Good Strategy for a sniper battle in Pirate Fortress EmptyWed May 28, 2008 7:01 pm by cali3

» How To Restart A Stalled Car
Good Strategy for a sniper battle in Pirate Fortress EmptyWed May 28, 2008 6:54 pm by cali3

» This Is Pretty Cool, Try This...
Good Strategy for a sniper battle in Pirate Fortress EmptyWed May 28, 2008 6:49 pm by cali3

Poll

Good Strategy for a sniper battle in Pirate Fortress

2 posters

Go down

Good Strategy for a sniper battle in Pirate Fortress Empty Good Strategy for a sniper battle in Pirate Fortress

Post  Wrath_Maker Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:55 pm

OK. I am one of those people that love being stealthy so as you can tell, i must love the sniper rifle.And i do.

This is a cool trick to do when you are far away from your enemy but still within the range of your radar. when you start the match, if you start at the bottom of the stage where the you're by the BIG GATE, check if the VS is at the spot where you need to dig it out of the ground. DON'T DIG IT UP! leave the snow where it is. you can crouch in that pile of snow so you'll be on everyones radar but they can't see you. and who would think of someone hidong in that nice lump of snow like that? but some people are too curious and decide to throw a grenade at the spot on the radar that you are at. so you gotta make sure you get a headshot on them if they are close by. Or if they're far away, just snipe and duck , but make sure the snow doesn't block your vision. this is good for getting away with a lot of kills and not giving away your position.BUT REMEMBER, if they get too close you must kill them while ducking in the snow before they figure out where you are, unless they're not facing in your direction. Then just jkill them as fast and as stealthy as you can.

So yeah that's what i got for u guys. i hope you guys use this info to your advantage. and try to keep these serets within the site in case outsiders don't know about them.

This is Wrath_Maker here, Later!
Wrath_Maker
Wrath_Maker

Number of posts : 62
Chicago : Allentown, Pennsylvania
Registration date : 2008-03-23

http://www.supersmashbroslegacy.topdiscussion.com

Back to top Go down

Good Strategy for a sniper battle in Pirate Fortress Empty Re: Good Strategy for a sniper battle in Pirate Fortress

Post  .:Mr. Zero:. Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:50 pm

Holy crap!!! That is so genius!!! I gotta try that, well Thanks!!!
.:Mr. Zero:.
.:Mr. Zero:.

Number of posts : 52
Chicago : Monterey, California, USA
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Back to top Go down