GamingWarZone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Chat Box for the homepage
How to Remove Vibration Control from the ps2 Permanently EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 3:44 pm by Rican Blaze

» Fun Rabow Six codes
How to Remove Vibration Control from the ps2 Permanently EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 10:49 pm by Wrath_Maker

» Fun RB6 Cheats
How to Remove Vibration Control from the ps2 Permanently EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 11:45 pm by Wrath_Maker

» Good Strategy When Fighting a VS
How to Remove Vibration Control from the ps2 Permanently EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 10:14 pm by chocolatefuzz

» SPIDERMAN SEEN CLIMBING THE EMPIRE STATE BUILDING!!!! (NO JOKE!!!!!)
How to Remove Vibration Control from the ps2 Permanently EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 10:37 pm by cali3

» Quick Q PPL...
How to Remove Vibration Control from the ps2 Permanently EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 8:38 pm by Wrath_Maker

» How To Get Outfit From GTA III (may contain spoilers)
How to Remove Vibration Control from the ps2 Permanently EmptyWed May 28, 2008 7:01 pm by cali3

» How To Restart A Stalled Car
How to Remove Vibration Control from the ps2 Permanently EmptyWed May 28, 2008 6:54 pm by cali3

» This Is Pretty Cool, Try This...
How to Remove Vibration Control from the ps2 Permanently EmptyWed May 28, 2008 6:49 pm by cali3

Poll

How to Remove Vibration Control from the ps2 Permanently

2 posters

Go down

How to Remove Vibration Control from the ps2 Permanently Empty How to Remove Vibration Control from the ps2 Permanently

Post  .:Mr. Zero:. Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:00 am

Ok, if you like your vibration control(especially if a game, which needs it), then I suggest not to do this "glitch or trick" because I do not know how to fix it. Plus this was like several years ago since I activated it. If you want, send this to your friends to show them, it all right with me if you do.

1st- Find a game from your ps2 collection that uses the vibration control innovationally, I mean that if you can tell your controller reacts a lot.

2nd- Load the game & go to options.

3rd- Turn all the options "off" that would relate to vibration control, but will still let you be able to play.

4th- For the next few days; or weeks, for me; play the game as the way you would usually do with the vibration sensors off. Make sure you only play that one game, THIS IS IMPORTANT FOR MAKING THIS WORK CORRECTLY!!!

5th- After a long time, possibly after you beat the game twice, turn on your vibration controls, play the game again, & if done correctly you feel no complete rumble control AT ALL.

Note: If anybody knows how to fix this, please leave a response, and thank you. This might also work for other sytems, but I never tried. This will only affect the system, but if you use the controller on a different ps2 system, it will work fine.
.:Mr. Zero:.

Number of posts : 52
Chicago : Monterey, California, USA
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Back to top Go down

How to Remove Vibration Control from the ps2 Permanently Empty Re: How to Remove Vibration Control from the ps2 Permanently

Post  Wrath_Maker Wed May 14, 2008 12:45 pm

Yeah that's a cool trick, but I don't think that anyone would want to get rid of the rumble feature on there DUALSHOCK controller.
Wrath_Maker
Wrath_Maker

Number of posts : 62
Chicago : Allentown, Pennsylvania
Registration date : 2008-03-23

http://www.supersmashbroslegacy.topdiscussion.com

Back to top Go down

How to Remove Vibration Control from the ps2 Permanently Empty Re: How to Remove Vibration Control from the ps2 Permanently

Post  .:Mr. Zero:. Wed May 14, 2008 5:10 pm

Yeah, I just have this so no one makes the same mistake I did. lol! lol! lol!

Number of posts : 52
Chicago : Monterey, California, USA
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Wrath_Maker Thu May 15, 2008 8:43 am

ooooohhhhh. I understand now. Sorry if I sounded rude.
Wrath_Maker
Wrath_Maker

Number of posts : 62
Chicago : Allentown, Pennsylvania
Registration date : 2008-03-23

http://www.supersmashbroslegacy.topdiscussion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum