GamingWarZone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Chat Box for the homepage
How to Send Long Messages Really Fast Over & Over EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 3:44 pm by Rican Blaze

» Fun Rabow Six codes
How to Send Long Messages Really Fast Over & Over EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 10:49 pm by Wrath_Maker

» Fun RB6 Cheats
How to Send Long Messages Really Fast Over & Over EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 11:45 pm by Wrath_Maker

» Good Strategy When Fighting a VS
How to Send Long Messages Really Fast Over & Over EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 10:14 pm by chocolatefuzz

» SPIDERMAN SEEN CLIMBING THE EMPIRE STATE BUILDING!!!! (NO JOKE!!!!!)
How to Send Long Messages Really Fast Over & Over EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 10:37 pm by cali3

» Quick Q PPL...
How to Send Long Messages Really Fast Over & Over EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 8:38 pm by Wrath_Maker

» How To Get Outfit From GTA III (may contain spoilers)
How to Send Long Messages Really Fast Over & Over EmptyWed May 28, 2008 7:01 pm by cali3

» How To Restart A Stalled Car
How to Send Long Messages Really Fast Over & Over EmptyWed May 28, 2008 6:54 pm by cali3

» This Is Pretty Cool, Try This...
How to Send Long Messages Really Fast Over & Over EmptyWed May 28, 2008 6:49 pm by cali3

Poll

How to Send Long Messages Really Fast Over & Over

Go down

How to Send Long Messages Really Fast Over & Over Empty How to Send Long Messages Really Fast Over & Over

Post  .:Mr. Zero:. Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:57 pm

Ok, I also found this out, & I don't anybody who reads this to show others( I just want to keep certian tricks I find secret, they're said in the topic if wanted to keep secret). Follow instructions in order. Thank you.

1st- Make your message, make sure it's really long to suprise your friends.

2nd- Wait a second after you send it, and then click the person's icon symbol to see your messages you sent and recieved from that person. Click on the "long" message you just sent.

Note: The following steps you will have to be fast & quickly complete them.

3rd- Press triangle to see the message options, & click edit( you can edit if you want).

4th- "Resend" message as fast you can. Now you can suprise that person because you sent the same excat message twice.

Note: I don't how many times, total, you can do this, but you can freeze your system if done too many times.
.:Mr. Zero:.
.:Mr. Zero:.

Number of posts : 52
Chicago : Monterey, California, USA
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Back to top Go down